My HR Hub is delighted to have been asked to be a sponsor for the East Midlands High Growth Summit 2016.
The aim of the annual event is for businesses across the East Midlands to come together to network, learn and be inspired. This year’s High Summit will take place on Friday, October 7 at Medicity, in Beeston.
Not only will companies be able to network with more than 130 high growth businesses, there will also be a range of guest speakers too. Areas which will be covered include leadership, developing a high performance team, how to scale your company rapidly and developing a future-proof business model.
The speakers lined up are:
- Floyd Woodrow, managing director and founder of Chrysalis Worldwide
- Kim Morgan, managing director of Barefoot Coaching
- Stuart Garner, CEO and owner of Norton Motorcycles
- Jamie Smart, author, speaker, coach and consultant
- Dax Moy, author, speaker and educator
- Kevin Hall, CEO of EBecs
- Susan Hallam, founder of Hallam Internet
- Paulina Sygulska, serial entrepreneur
- Stuart Ross, founder of High Growth International
- David Ralph, chief executive of D2N2
All proceeds from the event go directly to the East Midlands charity 1% Matters. My HR Hub have a special discount code for those wanting to attend, please contact me for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See www.highgrowthsummit.co.uk for more information.