Are you ready? Did you know Brexit has changed the interview checklists required for right to work checks in the UK? Over 60% of Companies are reportedly not prepared, My HR Hub are focused on keeping you updated every step of the way.
This workshop will be delivered by Rebecca Bull, Founder and Owner of My HR Hub and My HR Club, she is a Chartered Fellow CIPD professional with over 20 years’ experience in the HR industry.
Rebecca has worked across a number of sectors, including design, manufacturing, sport, retail, hospitality, computer games and renewable energy in the UK and abroad, and for household names including Games Workshop, Convergis and Speedo International.
Attendees of this workshop will also receive supporting documentation, including the new legally required right to work checklists that must be completed for all new hires.
In this Zoom workshop we will explore:
- Legal changes as a result of new immigration legislation from 1st January 2021
- How you should conduct interviews and the new right to work in the UK checklists as a result of the new immigration legislation
- How recruiting outside of the UK has now changed – what you need to know
Attendees of this workshop will come away with:
- A fully up to date picture of the new immigration rules and how they will impact the recruitment process from 1 January 2021 onwards
- Knowledge of the changes to the interview process and the documentation you will need to have in case of an audit
- An understanding of EU ‘Settled Status’ and how employees should apply if they are yet to do this
- Understanding of the process to follow if you will be recruiting internationally (from both EU and non-EU countries) from 1st January 2021
When? Tuesday 12th January 2021 9am-10am
Booking: £99 + VAT – email email@example.com to book (complementary for My HR Club members and My HR Hub retained clients).
If you have any questions, problems or anything else – please do get in touch with us.
We look forward to seeing you there.