My HR Hub is proud to announce its 2021 Christmas Charity of Choice: Switch Up and Nottingham School of Boxing.
Each year we choose 1 charity to support at Christmas time. This year we have chosen to support the incredible work that Nottingham School of Boxing and Switch Up do – providing individual, life changing support through mentoring, counselling & boxing to young people in communities affected by crime and violence.
Through sport, mentoring and personal development, Switch Up and Nottingham School of Boxing improve their mental and physical wellbeing to give them the skills, confidence and motivation to realise their true potential.
To raise funds, My HR Hub are holding a raffle on December 14th 2021 via Zoom. Our clients have been incredibly generous and donated some amazing raffle prizes.
What’s up for grabs?
- The Walking Dead tabletop miniatures game from Mantic Games
- Hellboy board game from Mantic Games
- £900 digital marketing audit from Alpha Geeks
- Champagne afternoon tea for 2 in London from Archer Hotel Capital
- Grove of 250 trees dedicated to yourself or your business from hireful
- 3-month fiction book subscription from The Willoughby Book Club
- 3 miniatures games from Warlord Games
- £100 Amazon Voucher from RPM Consultants
- Weleda Christmas gift sets from Weleda UK
If you or anyone you know are interested in buying a raffle ticket, we are selling tickets for £20 each.
How to buy a ticket
To buy a raffle ticket / raffle tickets, simply head over to our fundraiser and donate £20 per ticket (you can buy as many as you like)!
Important: You must ensure you add your name on to your donation so that we can contact you to confirm your entry into the raffle.
We will announce the winners on December 14th 2021 at 2pm on a live Zoom call hosted by the Founder and CEO of Switch Up and Nottingham School of Boxing – Marcellus Baz BEM.
Thank you again to our wonderful clients who have been generous enough to donate prizes for this raffle.